Tuesday, July 19, 2005

First blogg - NY trip

We'll see what this blog turns out to be. I guess mainly to keep in touch with my friends as I'm living in France from 1st of August. I was thinking of publishing it in Swedish but that would exclude a few people, but there will probably be a few posts in Swedish.

But as a start I'd like to publish some beautiful pictures from my NY visit in May where I visited Johanna who spent two months for a training with her job.


Look at those skyskrapes. Just amazing.

And the magnolia in bloom. Wow!
Look at how the flower stem directly from the trunk.

And of course some shopping. I think this coat was about $2000. We didn't buy it...

Central park morning jogs. A special treat possible only in NY. The park is huge.

Visiting UN with the security council room was really cool. Imagine all the decisions concerning life and death being taken here.

No comments: